In order of Rinda's list, here goes....
1. A pier: This extraordinary pier is at Mandorah Island in Darwin. We spent a lovely few hours lunching at the pub here.
2. A clothesline: Of course, my very own clothesline, complete with washing, as viewed through a flannelette sheet...it's been winter here.
3. A border: Will a lace border do?
4. A roadside stand selling something: Well, this is more of a roadside 'sit' (hope it counts). This guy is turning out spray paintings for sale in Brisbane.
5. A train: Our friend, Bill, who is driving this train, built it himself in his 'shed' just around the corner from our house. He is part of a model train group that has fun days for children and various charities.
6. A historical Landmark: The Endeavour River in Cooktown, where Captain James Cook first landed. It is a great place to spend a few days of R & R, but a long way from anywhere.
7. A person playing a musical instrument: My clever hubby playing the didgeridoo...or trying to.
8. A person dressed as an angel or a statue of an angel: I made heaps of these angels, but only kept a few. They come out each Christmas.
9. A fountain: This gorgeous fountain is the centrepiece of the memorial park in my hometown in NSW.
10. A horse: There is an abundance of horses in this area, and the local show (or 'fair' for those in the USA) is the place to see them.
11. A shadow: Me again, in a local park.
12. A maze, labyrith, or trail: This is the track through our local bush park. We walk this way almost every morning.
14. A person playing with a ball: I took this at a basketball game in my hometown. You can barely see the ball so I just had to show you where it is.
16. A bride: I just loved this wedding. Vicki and Brenden had a perfect day.
17. A church, chapel, cathedral, or mosque. Outback churches are just soooo quaint. That's Richard appearing on the right-hand side.
18. A movie poster: The Sapphires is an Aussie film showing everywhere now. It's about an aboriginal group of girls who sang for the troops in Vietnam.
19. An outdoor stairway: Does a stairway from the beach fit this one?
20. A swing, or hammock, hanging from a tree: A new neighbour conveniently just put one up.
21. A picture of you standing with something that symbolises your nation: The flag fits the bill perfectly.
I guess that's a summary of my life. Well, some of it anyway.
Many thanks to Rinda for the challenge...it's been fun.